Paperbook by Joanna Campbell Slan.
"Save memories and money. Customize your scrapbook pages with rubber stamps.
Scrapbookers and rubber stampers of all skill levels will appreciate Joanna Slan's complete guide to using stamping techniques in scrapbooks. If you've ever longed for the perfect paper or title or embellishment, this is the one book you should buy. With Joanna's help you'll quickly be creating the exact page elements you need to tell your unique family story.
You'll learn how to stamp! You'll also learn:
- Ways to get multiple uses from one stamp
- Solutions to common stamping mistakes
- Colouring tips that give you polished results
- Suggestions to help you choose and care for your stamps
- Tips for selecting the right inks for each project
- Ways to add computer printing to stamping
- Masking techniques that make stamping extra easy"
80 pages with colour photographs.
Books can be ordered if they are out of stock.