- Spot the Difference is a Torchon bobbin lace pattern with a difference. The design has been worked with 8 common mistakes made in lacemaking.
- The pattern uses Finca 30 or DMC Cordonnet 70, DMC Broder Machine 20 and takes 28 pairs.
- The approximate finished size is 18cm long by 4.75cm wide.
- Ideal for all levels of lacemakers.
- The design has been worked with mistakes on one side and includes full instructions and a visual guide to the 8 mistakes and practical advice on how not to make them.
- The pattern is also available as a downloadable PDF.
Product Code:SPOT THE PATTERN