- Torchon bobbin lace pattern called Snowflake.
- The Snowflake measures approximately 25cm and uses spiders, honeycombe and introduces colour changes.
- The pattern takes 58 pairs, plus 6 extra for the coloured threads.
- Thread used is Finca 40 or Madeira Tanne/Cotona 50, DMC Cordonnet 80, DMC Special Dentelles 80 and metallic thread.
- This pattern is ideal for lacemakers with some experience but comes with full instructions and diagrams.
- The pattern is also available as a downloadable PDF.
Product Code:SNOWFLAKE PATTERN