- A Torchon bobbin lace pattern to make a bell pull for Christmas.
- The pattern uses up to 36 pairs and Finca 40 or Madeira Tanne/Cotona 30 or DMC Cordonnet 80 and metallic thread.
- The design has beaded rose ground in it and adding pairs in for the colour change.
- A knowledge of lace making is recommended.
- The bell pull is approximately 18cm x 6.5cm.
- The pattern comes complete with instructions.
- Any questions I'm just an email away.
- The pattern is also available as a downloadable PDF.