- A Torchon bobbin lace pattern to make lace for a mini Christmas Star decorations.
- The pattern uses 25 pairs and the thread can be Finca 50, Presencia La Paleta, Bockesn 120/2, DMC Cordonnet 120, DMC Broder Speical 60, Mimosa 60 or DMC Broder Machine 40. Madeira Metallic Nr 40 (Art No. 9842) was wound together with the main thread to add sparkle to the star.
- The approximate finished size is 9.5cm x 9cm if only 5 segments are worked.
- Working 5 segments creates a small dome shape instead of a flat design.
- Some knowledge of torchon would be helpful.
- The pattern comes complete with instructions.
- Any questions I'm just an email away.
- The pattern is also available as a downloadable PDF.
Product Code:MINI STAR PAPER