- Torchon bobbin lace pattern called Diamond Jubilee.
- Designed to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee in 2012, the pattern reminisces of street parties and bunting.
- The design measures approximately 26cm and uses Diamond spiders, Rose Ground, Holed Diamond and introduces colour changes.
- The pattern takes 58 pairs, 3 of which are workers.
- Thread used can be Wonderfil Spagetti, Presencia Finca 20 or DMC Cordonnet Special 30.
- This pattern is ideal for lacemakers with some experience but comes with full instructions and diagrams.
- The pattern is also available as a downloadable PDF.
Product Code:DIAMOND JUBILEE PATTERN