- A Torchon bobbin lace pattern to make Christmas tree cake frill.
- The pattern uses 28 pairs and thread choices can be Presencia Finca Bolillos 40, Madeira Tanne/Cotona 30, DMC Cordonnet Special 80 and you will need a metallic thread.
- Some knowledge of torchon would be helpful.
- The cake frill stands approximately 6.5cm (2.5 inches) and the pattern repeat is approximately 2.5cm (1 inch).
- The pattern comes complete with instructions.
- Any questions I'm just an email away.
- The pattern is also available as a downloadable PDF.